We want a strong, growing and self-reliant network of successful workers' co-operatives.
We will achieve this by creating a permanent common fund, paid for by members.
You can subscribe for as little as £1.00 per week – through your co-op, your organisation, or as an individual
- You help SolidFund to strengthen worker co-operative solidarity
- You're a member of a common wealth resource, paid for by individual and group subscriptions
- You support industrial democracy and collective ownership
- You help SolidFund develop worker co-operative support activities
- You and other members discuss and decide on the Fund’s activities and future growth
The Fund supports education and training for worker co-operators, the independence of worker co-operatives and promotes worker co-op organisation and culture.
When you Join Solid Fund you can:
- Meet other members
- Join our Loomio discuss-and-decide group
- Contribute to discussions about the Fund’s purposes
- Propose actions and policies
- Make decisions with other members on an equal basis
- Get regular updates on the Fund’s status and activity.
Fund members participate on a basis of openness, equality and mutual respect. We meet to develop ideas for strategy and action. We use the open source, online democracy platform Loomio to develop proposals and make decisions.