We want: a strong, growing and self-reliant network of successful workers' co‑ops.
We will achieve this: by creating a permanent common fund, paid for by members.
You can subscribe for as little as £1 a week – as an individual, through your co-op, or organisation.
- You become a member, building our common wealth resource.
- You help SolidFund strengthen worker co-operative solidarity.
- You support industrial democracy and collective ownership.
- You help SolidFund develop worker co-operative education and support activities.
- You and other members discuss and decide on the Fund’s activities and future growth.
The Fund supports education and training for worker co-operators, the independence of worker co-operatives and promotes worker co-op organisation and culture.
When you Join SolidFund you can:
- Take part in our Loomio discuss-and-decide group
- Get updates on the Fund’s status and activity via email
- Contribute to discussions about the Fund’s purpose
- Create proposals for actions and policies
- Make decisions with other members on an equal basis
Fund members participate on a basis of openness, equality and mutual respect. We meet to develop ideas for strategy and action. We use the open source, online democracy platform Loomio to develop proposals and make decisions.